Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-15-2011, 10:56 PM   #46
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Unfortunatelly in this version I've introduced serious bug - coolreader may stop responding to the key presses, please wait a litle with update I will fix the bug ASAP an will let you know.

Last edited by pkbo; 05-15-2011 at 11:04 PM.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #47
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
Unfortunatelly in this version I've introduced serious bug - coolreader may stop responding to the key presses, please wait a litle with update I will fix the bug ASAP an will let you know.
thanks for the info, and for your great work!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2011, 04:15 PM   #48
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
I installled and used it for a while, nothing happend, all work ok., but we will wait for your version and THANKS for your efforts!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:30 AM   #49
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Thank you for all your efforts!

I'm using 0.0.4-3 and in terms of formatting and rendering of images it looks like it could replace fbreader as my default reading program.

I have a weird thing happening with the dictionary: When I read an ebook in greek, only words in latin alphabet are selected for translation, the rest are ignored. Any idea why?

I would also like to change the font in which the dictionary is displayed, so that phonetics and greek characters are displayed correctly. How can I do that?

omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #50
darknessEC
Enthusiast
darknessEC doesn't litterdarknessEC doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 903
New version: 0.0.4-5

For PB 301, 360

http://narod.ru/disk/13575521001/pkb...0.4-5.zip.html

For the PRO Series

It's OK already.

Last edited by darknessEC; 05-21-2011 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Correcting the links
darknessEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2011, 12:21 PM   #51
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
link is broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessEC View Post
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:26 PM   #52
sein
Connoisseur
sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle, inkBook, Kobo
Here are the correct links for version: 0.0.4-5:

For PB301, 306
http://narod.ru/disk/13575511001/pkb...0.4-5.zip.html

For Pro Series:

The dictionary navigation speed has improved substantially! Thanks, pkb!

__________________________________________________ _

Quoting pkb from the Russian ebook forum:

CoolReader for PocketBook, v0.0.4-5

- Fixed the hang-up that could arise when you cancel some dialogs, such as dialogue to the page.
* Updated the style files (Thanks biv_sumy!!!)
+ Added ability to delete entries in the list of last opened books (removed as well as bookmarks)
- Rollback changes on the main menu
+ Now, if the key is not assigned to any action in the global settings, but is scheduled to keymaps.ini, it will execute the action from keymaps.ini (Refers to the main window, respectively section [main])

For example, in [main] spelled KEY_HOME = MCMD_MAIN_MENU
To instead return to the main menu poketbuka, Called by the menu kulridera enough in the global settings do not assign the key "Home" no action

+ Add Action PB_CMD_UPDATE_WINDOW, which performs a complete refresh may be useful when the always-on fast refresh and accumulated traces of previous file pages.

Last edited by sein; 05-21-2011 at 12:42 PM.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #53
darknessEC
Enthusiast
darknessEC doesn't litterdarknessEC doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by sein View Post
Here are the correct links for version: 0.0.4-5:

For PB301, 306
http://narod.ru/disk/13575511001/pkb...0.4-5.zip.html

For Pro Series:

The dictionary navigation speed has improved substantially! Thanks, pkb!

Quoting pkb from the Russian ebook forum:

CoolReader for PocketBook, v0.0.4-5

- Fixed the hang-up that could arise when you cancel some dialogs, such as dialogue to the page.
* Updated the style files (Thanks biv_sumy!!!)
+ Added ability to delete entries in the list of last opened books (removed as well as bookmarks)
- Rollback changes on the main menu
+ Now, if the key is not assigned to any action in the global settings, but is scheduled to keymaps.ini, it will execute the action from keymaps.ini (Refers to the main window, respectively section [main])

For example, in [main] spelled KEY_HOME = MCMD_MAIN_MENU
To instead return to the main menu poketbuka, Called by the menu kulridera enough in the global settings do not assign the key "Home" no action

+ Add Action PB_CMD_UPDATE_WINDOW, which performs a complete refresh may be useful when the always-on fast refresh and accumulated traces of previous file pages.
Thanks pkb and sein.
darknessEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #54
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
excellent, many thanks!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #55
sein
Connoisseur
sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

I've noticed that there are no italics, bold, etc. in the text formatting in version 0.0.4-5. I changed back to version 0.0.4-4 and it's fine. Hope it's a bug that will be fixed soon.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #56
parkher
Evangelist
parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BL Alita/Mimas/Ares, OB Note2/Note, KA One/H2O/HD, S PRS T2/T1, PB 902
My main problem with cr3 is that the size of margins is restricted, if 60 exceeded - sets to 8.
Therefore it is not usable with 9.7" 902 where I need margin sizes 130 each.

Therefore, my primary reader for now remains fbreader180.

Margin sizes = 130 is an absolute must, the deal breaker.
On 902, reading with such margins is a million times more comfortable, just like a real book only better. Because the width of the text is optimal, and the size of the text on page is exactly the same as in a real 8" paperback, while wide margins provide additional comfort.
Such comfort cannot be achieved by a smaller screen or by margins of the default fbreader.

Last edited by parkher; 05-21-2011 at 09:36 PM.
parkher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #57
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I have a weird thing happening with the dictionary: When I read an ebook in greek, only words in latin alphabet are selected for translation, the rest are ignored. Any idea why?
Most probably this is a bug. I will try to find out what is wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I would also like to change the font in which the dictionary is displayed, so that phonetics and greek characters are displayed correctly. How can I do that?
Unfortunately there is no easy way to do it. You will have to modify share/cr3/skin/cr3skin.xml file. You need to specify font name in the window element with id="dict" and in menu element with id="dict-list"
Code:
  <window id="dict" size="100%, 33%">
        <client>
            <background color="#FFFFFF"/>
            <border widths="8,8,8,8"/>
            <text color="#000000" face="Specify font here" size="26" bold="false" italic="false" valign="center" halign="center"/>
        </client>
  </window>

<menu id="dict-list"...>
        <value>
            <text color="#000000" face="Specify font here" size="24" bold="false" italic="true" valign="center" halign="left"/>
        </value>
 </menu>
Old 05-21-2011, 10:56 PM   #58
pkbo
Addict

Quote:
I've noticed that there are no italics, bold, etc. in the text formatting in version 0.0.4-5. I changed back to version 0.0.4-4 and it's fine. Hope it's a bug that will be fixed soon.
I also noticed that there is no italic but bold is still here. I hope will fix it soon. I think it is safer to use 0.0.4-3
Old 05-22-2011, 08:06 AM   #59
pkbo
Addict

Quote:
Please check version v0.0.4-6
PB 301, 360
For PRO series
It should restore old correct behavior concerning italics
Old 05-22-2011, 08:36 AM   #60
sein
Connoisseur

Thanks, pkbo! Italics are back in v.0.0.4-6, and everything's working fine, especially with the dictionaries' improved navigation speed.