Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 12-06-2002, 10:47 AM   #1
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
http://www.modernhumorist.com

and

http://www.themorningnews.org

Can't find a PDA-friendly link there, and (as of yet...) am not up to speed on Plucker to pull clean versions down.

Gary
Old 12-06-2002, 11:47 AM   #2
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Ooooh. I am so with that. I tried out sitescooper the other day solely to read Modern Humorist (ok, not solely, but that was a great incentive), but since scrapped it because it doesn't seem to be supported all that well.

Alexander has been working (on 17 different iSilo-ish projects, bless his heart), including integrating sitescooper to scoop cool sites like these.

Until then, maybe we can humbly ask the webmasters to consider putting up mobile versions. 'Pretty please with sugar on top?'