Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-08-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
Scribbler Maxi
Scribbler Maxi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello from Sunny England!

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd come and join in the fun! I got an ereader for my birthday last year and whilst I'm still a paper lover, I think the capabilites and usefulness of these things can't be underestimated! I'm reading books on there, just through browsing, that I probably wouldn't have discovered otherwise! Fab!

I'm a writer, as well as a reader and have some of my own books now out at e-versions so I'm going to hop over to the Author bit now and do a bit of shameless promotion! There's the chance to get a free 'copy' of my novel at the mo' too!

Lovely to be here and look forward to some interesting conversations
Scribbler Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:29 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Scribbler Maxi and welcome to MobileRead.

Never thought I'd see 'sunny' and 'England' in the same sentence.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:39 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead.

As a writer, you've written a tasteful and considerate introduction without the usual accompanying spam we get from less considerate authors who come to the Introduce Yourself Forum.

Le me or another Moderator know if you need any help or have any questions.

I'm happy to help.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:58 AM   #6
Scribbler Maxi

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the lovely welcome, most appreciated!

LOL Cassidym, yep the sun does show itself here from time to time. It was a beautiful day when I wrote that. Of course, a couple of days previously it had been torrential rain for most of the day, but then that's what makes it interesting

Don, I currently have a big smile on my face for 'getting it right'. Thank you for your kind words.

Talk to you all soon again I hope!
Old 03-10-2012, 08:21 AM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbler Maxi View Post

LOL Cassidym, yep the sun does show itself here from time to time. It was a beautiful day when I wrote that. Of course, a couple of days previously it had been torrential rain for most of the day, but then that's what makes it interesting
\!
I lived in just outside London for several years back in the 70's and I tell people we had great summers. Why I remember one year it was on a Tuesday!
Old 07-07-2012, 07:30 AM   #8
Scribbler Maxi

Hope everyone is finding great things to read and enjoy! I've just downloaded a crime novel series onto the Kindle and also a non fiction book.

From a not quite so sunny Engand today
Old 07-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer

Enjoy your read! And, when you're done, go to our reading recommendations section and let us know how you liked it

Last edited by MickeyC; 07-07-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Tags
ghosts, novel free ebook, romantic fiction