Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #1
Doju
Doju began at the beginning.

Device: none
Best place to get free Kindle books (ie: pirate)

Before anyone attack me, calm down. I live in country where Kindle not official sold. So no wireless or wireless book buy or access to Kindle store.

I want popular books not the bad free ones. Is there a site that lets me download popular books in .mobi file? It seem they only available in PDF.

Theres like next to no ebook retailers where I live so pirating seems the only option unfortunate.

help?
Old 12-26-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
MobileRead tries to stay within the law and does not give advice about illegal activities. I'm afraid that pirating books is not something that we can endorse. Just because you can't buy a Kindle is no reason to allow piracy

I'm closing this thread.

Last edited by Patricia; 12-26-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Closed Thread