Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-07-2014, 02:59 PM   #1
fredlave
Connoisseur
fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Cannot reinstall apps from Google Play Store.

My wife's HD+ would not boot from her SD card with CM 10.1 on it. I had an SD card with CM 11 but with only a few apps. When I go to Play Store it says the apps are "Installed" and, when I pick a previously installed app, Play Store says it will install it later but it never does. Any help?
fredlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 01:23 PM   #2
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
If you experience this problem when using your CM11 SD card on your wife's HD+ then it's most likely because the card was not created and initialized on her HD+.

You can first try to change the Google account login (in Settings->Accounts) and see if that would help; if not, you can try to wipe /data and re-flash Gapps zip package.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 12:55 PM   #3
fredlave
Connoisseur
fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for the reply.
I had d'loaded the CM11 disc image from iamafanof's website but he only includes a barebones PlayStore app and I can't find a full version of it. My wife is using her HD+ to read the local newspaper, recipes, and other simple tasks so I took her SD card with CM11 out and upgraded the tablet to the latest B&N OS (2.2.0) and I'll add apps as she needs them. I have CM 10.1 on mine and it's very stable. I'll upgrade to CM11 if I need to.
Thanks again.

Last edited by fredlave; 12-26-2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: syntax
fredlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:43 PM   #4
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlave View Post
I had d'loaded the CM11 disc image from iamafanof's website but he only includes a barebones PlayStore app and I can't find a full version of it.
I think iamafanof's SD CM image build for the HD+ only comes "barebone", you need to flash the Gapps zip file linked in the blog.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote