Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
'Unexpected Error' using endnotes, footnotes, etc

So I've been getting a pretty repeatable error on my DX. On at least two of my recent purchases (both topaz format, regrettably, but unavailable otherwise) when I run across an in-text hyperlink like a footnote or something it takes me to the footnote, which I can read at the top of the page and then I get a little pop-up that says "Unexpected Error." I hit OK and I'm taken back to the Kindle's home screen.

I called tech support, they blamed the books (the guy was REALLY not with it, though, so I don't know). Anyone else seeing this?
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote