Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #1
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello and Happy Holidays

I'm Erv and currently read ebooks on my pc but will be purchasing two of either the Sony or the Kindle very soon.....just as soon as I can make up my mind. Perhaps the good folks here will help me in that regard.

Erv

Last edited by Ervserver; 12-11-2007 at 02:11 PM. Reason: spelling
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:21 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, Ervserver!

If you can't find enough information here to make up your mind then you likely suffer from Terminal Indecisiveness!

Seriously though, you'll find lots of good info on both devices in their respective subforums, and good discussions in the "which one should I buy" subforum. If you have some question that isn't addressed, be sure you ask it, as folks around here tend to love talking about their toys, and also being helpful.

Whatever you decide to do, you shouldn't have any trouble knowing exactly what to expect from whatever you decide to go with. Getting something that works for what you need is the important bit.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2007, 04:40 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum

You have come to the right place to make up your mind. Be sure and let us know what you decide.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote