Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 10-29-2010, 04:31 PM   #16
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
HEY!!! I totally represent that remark!!!

Carp.......now I have to re-subscribe to the lounge......

Ohboyohboyohboy!! Another contest!!!!

(Psst! Ravenne?? We're friends, right? I'll re-name my granddaughter after you for some 'consideration'....)
Me thinks it takes more than that to bribe me
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:35 PM   #17
Angst
Cannon Fodder
Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite
Awesome! Love these contests.
Angst is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2010, 04:49 PM   #18
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
(Psst! Ravenne?? We're friends, right? I'll re-name my granddaughter after you for some 'consideration'....)
No, not that way DG. What we need to do is set up a new thread somewhere and call it the "Contest Submission" thread. Make it a poll, that has all the possible suspects in it and tell people to just submit their entry that way, the site software will track who they are and who they select there is no need for them to email anything. Then about 10 minutes prior to the deadline you and I just submit our guess the correct way using the top one or two suspects in the poll. Not only will we be the only two submissions but we'll have the best chances of being right as well!! Foolproof!! We can't miss.

Hey, what is everyone looking at!?
Crap, this wasn't a PM was it? ....
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:13 PM   #19
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Gee, I wonder why I distrust people so much?

Request to participate withdrawn.

Make the little cheats email their answers.

Has if they had a chance against me.

And that handicapped remark is not forgotten or forgiven.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #20
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
No Bookeen product to win? Pfff
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2010, 06:36 PM   #21
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Stay tuned for further announcements on Sunday! [hint, hint] [vague but interesting hints]
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #22
ljldml
ljldml began at the beginning.

Device: kindle2 or nook
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, where will the story be posted?

Donna
ljldml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #23
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Me thinks it takes more than that to bribe me
Okay.......inquiring minds want to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
No, not that way DG. What we need to do is set up a new thread somewhere and call it the "Contest Submission" thread. Make it a poll, that has all the possible suspects in it and tell people to just submit their entry that way, the site software will track who they are and who they select there is no need for them to email anything. Then about 10 minutes prior to the deadline you and I just submit our guess the correct way using the top one or two suspects in the poll. Not only will we be the only two submissions but we'll have the best chances of being right as well!! Foolproof!! We can't miss.

Hey, what is everyone looking at!?
Crap, this wasn't a PM was it? ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
Gee, I wonder why I distrust people so much?

Request to participate withdrawn.

Make the little cheats email their answers.

Has if they had a chance against me.

And that handicapped remark is not forgotten or forgiven.
What did I miss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
No Bookeen product to win? Pfff
YEAH!!! Teach those mods a lesson!!! Refuse to enter!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:46 PM   #24
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Great contest........thanks.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:47 PM   #25
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
desertgrandma: no I won't boycott the mods/admin, only bookeen people
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 06:55 PM   #26
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
If you can't follow a thread this short,
how will you keep up with the MR "Scooby Doo Mystery", Desertgrandma?
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:05 PM   #27
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljldml View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, where will the story be posted?

Donna
The contest story will be posted in the Announcements Forum - right here! Stay tuned! Pop the corn! Sharpen the pencils! Anyone can win!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #28
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
See I BEG for another Rock Lobster story, and we get another contest ... More MURDERED Mods Yippee !!!
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:27 PM   #29
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
See I BEG for another Rock Lobster story, and we get another contest ... More MURDERED Mods Yippee !!!
Hey! Remember me?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:47 PM   #30
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
desertgrandma: no I won't boycott the mods/admin, only bookeen people
Dang! I was hoping for one less entry..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
If you can't follow a thread this short,
how will you keep up with the MR "Scooby Doo Mystery", Desertgrandma?
Um.....Puts hand to bosom......"I've always depended on the kindness of strangers........"