Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-06-2014, 05:57 AM   #1
Ashen
Ashen knows what time it isAshen knows what time it isAshen knows what time it isAshen knows what time it isAshen knows what time it isAshen knows what time it isAshen knows what time it isAshen knows what time it isAshen knows what time it isAshen knows what time it isAshen knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Unhappy Freezing - still after all updates

Argh.... my lovely prs-t1 keeps freezing and its sooo annoying!

are there any fixes available?
Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:28 PM   #2
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
My reader started to freeze after I added a book via Calibre which my reader had problems opening. Deleting the book solved my problem.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2014, 01:57 PM   #3
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Do the usual... that is make sure it is fully charged

Do a soft reset (paperclip) or a power recycle

If that doesn't work and you can still plug it in and see it on your pc or mac then delete the last load of books you added before it started freezing just in case it is a malformed book causing it. do another reset after you delete the books... good luck....
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:05 AM   #4
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Reason I reconvert absolutely everything in Calbre I haven't had any issues with a book after but it can be a lengthy process depending on the number of books, shame there isn't a quicker way to solve what book it actually is.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:47 AM   #5
entodoays
Zealot
entodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
Try doing a backup of the READER partition, format it and copy your files back. I had a problem with a corrupted partition that was causing similar problems.
entodoays is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert