Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-12-2013, 04:15 PM   #16
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
So far this is working well as the quotes I select and upload to Evernote are un-editable!
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 03:25 PM   #17
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

I haven't run into issues yet... are there any issues that I should look out for?

Has anyone else tried to use this system?
Advert
Old 01-04-2014, 03:14 AM   #18
EbookNovice
Banned

The Sony software for the PC isn't that great though, but I need to keep using this so I can use Evernote on the PRS-T2... right?

One issue I'm having with the Sony PC software is syncing books. For some reason, I have multiple copies of the same books on the PRS-T2...
Old 01-11-2014, 03:17 PM   #19
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbookNovice View Post
The Sony software for the PC isn't that great though, but I need to keep using this so I can use Evernote on the PRS-T2... right?

One issue I'm having with the Sony PC software is syncing books. For some reason, I have multiple copies of the same books on the PRS-T2...
Evernote interfaces with the books on your ereader. It's communicating with your T2. It doesn't matter what software you use on your computer.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 04:12 AM   #20
EbookNovice
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Evernote interfaces with the books on your ereader. It's communicating with your T2. It doesn't matter what software you use on your computer.
Alright, thanks for your reply!
Advert
Old 01-28-2014, 02:13 PM   #21
EbookNovice
Banned

I'm having issues with the Mac client so I'll just use the Windows Sony client.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:59 AM   #22
Voillyied
Voillyied began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansl View Post
Sounds interesting but I don't quite get what the purpose is except getting page numbers into Evernote. But I am illiterate regarding Evernote.
What I am curious to find out is the following:
Should you delete your notes in a book on the reader device after you have backed them up in Evernote, could you reimport the Evernote notes into your book in a way that you can access them with the reader's note functions again? If not, I'm not sure what to use Evernote for. So I suppose you have a use case why you export notes to evernote, which is worth the effort. Could you elaborate on that a bit, please?

hansl
I am looking for some PDF file which is related with e cigarette. but this hard to find. where i can get them please give me some suggestion. what section do you prefer?
Voillyied is offline   Reply With Quote