Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 03-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
kurifu
kurifu began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
FS: Iliad

First off, sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules and posting this here. Didn't see anything saying I couldn't.

I have an iLiad which I believe to be a v.2 for sale, bought it a little over a year ago for work, changed jobs and not allowed to use it where I work now.

It has been incredibly well cared for and shows only a minimal amount of wear (small marks on the bottom corner of the case, not cracked or broken in any way).

No ghosting issues, screen is in excellent shape. Comes with original retail box, documentation, case, charger, and 2.0GB compact flash memory card.

$250 USD, given the cost and good shape of this unit the price is firm.

I will only arrange for the sale of this through Paypal to protect both of us, I am a Canadian verified seller there, you can view my details with

clifford (dot) roche (a) gmail . com

If you are interested please email me there with your paypal registered email address (and/or any questions you have).

Shipping will be sent tracked with insurance only, lets say $10 for North America, $20 to Europe.
kurifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurifu View Post
First off, sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules and posting this here. Didn't see anything saying I couldn't.

I have an iLiad which I believe to be a v.2 for sale, bought it a little over a year ago for work, changed jobs and not allowed to use it where I work now.

It has been incredibly well cared for and shows only a minimal amount of wear (small marks on the bottom corner of the case, not cracked or broken in any way).

No ghosting issues, screen is in excellent shape. Comes with original retail box, documentation, case, charger, and 2.0GB compact flash memory card.

$250 USD, given the cost and good shape of this unit the price is firm.

I will only arrange for the sale of this through Paypal to protect both of us, I am a Canadian verified seller there, you can view my details with

clifford (dot) roche (a) gmail . com

If you are interested please email me there with your paypal registered email address (and/or any questions you have).

Shipping will be sent tracked with insurance only, lets say $10 for North America, $20 to Europe.
Should be on the Flea Market thread - you will probably find the only people who come to this thread are already IREX owners.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
kurifu
kurifu began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Thanks for letting me know, I've reposted over there.
kurifu is offline   Reply With Quote