Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
iksanivica
iksanivica began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle Guide: How To FInd ALL Free Books & Free Audio Books for Kindle

There are thousands of free ebooks for Kindle BETTER then competing paid books in the same niches.
Sp in my own quest to find the best free kindle ebooks – I've been through hundreds of different sites so that I could bring the best of them to you.

I will SHOW you:
- What are the secret Cream of the Crop resources for free ebooks that will load your KIndle with free hits until the next winter!

- How TO in few Easy Steps transfer collected Free ebooks to Kindle Device from PC or Mac.

- WHEN YOU WISH TO ACTIVATE OTHER SENSES
When your eyes become tired - Let me show you Where to get THOUSANDS of Free AUDIO ebooks of highest quality !

- There is a ton of sites for free Classics, and there is a special chapter about them in the book, but there are MANY More free Kindle ebooks out there for you to download!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A3DY0AU

Free your brain from the strain. Get this book,

You will save a lot of money and time with this handy guide to free kindle books.

Last edited by iksanivica; 12-31-2012 at 05:31 AM.
iksanivica is offline   Reply With Quote