Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
lollie
lollie began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
questions regarding kobo

Hi I am new to this site I was wondering if anyone out there have a kobo ereader . How long does this device suppose to stay charged mine doesn't last long at all maybe 5 hrs .... Please help
lollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
There is a Kobo reader forum on MR: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223 My Kobo keeps a charge for about 10 days of moderate use. Most folks starting with a full charge charge are getting fairly long lasting charges. The 1.0 firmware, not so much--and with an SD card inserted--less. The firmware updates have helped. For lots of help, go to the Kobo forum.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert