Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 02-14-2008, 07:02 AM   #1
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
The wow factor

I got a shiny new iLiad a couple of days ago. The reactions of my friends and housemates were most amusing:

"It looks just like paper behind a sheet of glass!"

"I'm living in the future!"

"It's like something off Star Trek!"

"Wow! ... I can't stop looking at it! It's amazing!"

and the classic "It's a sort of... electronic book!"
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:13 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by carandol View Post
and the classic "It's a sort of... electronic book!"
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2008, 08:44 AM   #3
The GreatGonzo
Old Yeller
The GreatGonzo is on a distinguished road

Device: Iliad & Kindle - The Best of Both Worlds
A workmate of mine called the Iliad "the bionic book," which makes no sense whatsoever, but has become my favorite moniker for it.
The GreatGonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:02 PM   #4
rai
Enthusiast
rai began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onxy Boox M92
Hi, hi, I know the feeling. I have shown iLiad to my colleagues so many times and they have been so impressed, that I have the feeling that iRex should be paying me for all my work
rai is offline   Reply With Quote