Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-25-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
Freyfrey
Freyfrey began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Accessing Annotations from Borrowed Books on Kobo

I wasn't sure how to title this question and hope I'm clear (and in the right place). Viewing the annotations I make on borrowed library books (using ADE) on my Kobo Touch is no problem. However, after the book is returned, I can no longer access the annotation. I don't see that there's a way to sync my Kobo with ADE, even when the library book is not returned--that would at least get the annotations into the C:\Users....Documents\My Digital Editions\Annotations where I could retrieve them.

My solution so far has been to write my notes down or post the annotations to FB (which is less than ideal). But I'm wondering if there is a more 'elegant' solution?
Freyfrey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ade, annotations, kobo, notes