Estonia 1 0.23%
Wales 1 0.23%
United States 137 31.35%
New Zealand 8 1.83%
Voters: 437. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2010, 03:58 PM   #46
der-Matt
Student
der-Matt will become famous soon enoughder-Matt will become famous soon enoughder-Matt will become famous soon enoughder-Matt will become famous soon enoughder-Matt will become famous soon enoughder-Matt will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-650, PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post

I'm heading out to my nephew's house. Happy Thanksgiving to all of those here in the U.S. who celebrate it, and for everybody else, I hope you have a wonderful day today!

Chickie, don't work too hard raking those leaves! Chill out and enjoy the day.
Thuringia (the place where suddenly holes appears in your backyard) - Germany

We don´t celebrate Thanksgiving - but we have at last Cyber Monday on Amazon now!
der-Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 11:23 PM   #47
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
PORTUGAL!!! (not really)
That's the spirit, VR!

I'm holding out for ENG-ER-LAND! (not really, too )
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #48
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Wow. Looks like Germany is beating the pants off of France and Canada.....not that I'm trying to cause any trouble here......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #49
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Speaking of Germany beating France, what happened to Poland? I've got relatives there.

You're just going to have to make more Poles (Phunny - you can laugh.).
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:09 PM   #50
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Trantor - Wiki

"Trantor is depicted as the capital of the first Galactic Empire. Its land surface of 194,000,000 km² (75,000,000 miles², 130% of Earth land area)[2] was, with the exception of the Imperial Palace[3], entirely enclosed in artificial domes."

I lived 3 levels down and a short distance (spinward) from The Imperial Palace.

And Trantor is still not on your list!. I'M WAITING.

Never mind, I'll settle for अमेरिका के संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका as where I live now. (Forget Klingon, I like Hindi better)
Quote:
Canada (both sides!)

Is there a good side and a bad side?

And I'm from the planet Trantor in the Galactic Center. It's a whole world covered in a metal building. How could you leave that one out?

I'll just post that where I live now, Erewhon.

What! That's not there either? And to think that I thought that you were a nice person!
Quote:
Speaking of Germany beating France, what happened to Poland? I've got relatives there.

You're just going to have to make more Poles (Phunny - you can laugh.).

attention, attention, professional agitator here!!!

Like I need more stress right now.

Tell you what. Poland borders Germany, have them sign in there.

I'd suggest Russia, Belarius, the Ukraine, The Czech Republic or Slovakia, but those aren't listed either!
Advert
Old 11-26-2010, 02:27 PM   #51
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You could cut your work down if you can inspire another Napoleon to take over Europe. But this time have him wait for spring before visiting Russia. Get a Greek to take over Eurasia, etc.

Or take the easy way out and just call the whole darn thing Pangea, and tell everyone to stop picking on you.

Old 11-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #52
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
You could cut your work down if you can inspire another Napoleon to take over Europe. But this time have him wait for spring before visiting Russia. Get a Greek to take over Eurasia, etc.

Or take the easy way out and just call the whole darn thing Pangea, and tell everyone to stop picking on you.

Now, thats an interesting concept of the world.

With everything squished together like that, all the resources might be evenly divided.

Wonder what people would find to fight about then?
Old 11-26-2010, 02:44 PM   #53
SameOldStory
My True Self

The grass is always greener on the other side of the single continent?
Old 11-26-2010, 04:46 PM   #54
alecE
Evangelist
alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alecE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs505, prs650, kobo Glo HD liseuses
Go minimalist! two categories only - Here, Elsewhere. Relatively simple really :-)
alecE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #55
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecE View Post
Go minimalist! two categories only - Here, Elsewhere. Relatively simple really :-)
oh there ya' go!

but seriously I wish more people filled in the "location" part of their visible profile. it helps when trying to understand POVs and so on
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:19 PM   #56
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecE View Post
Or, hither & yon?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:24 PM   #57
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Oh, look!!

Canada is ahead of both England AND Australia....not that I'm keeping count or anything....

And poor France........just lagging behind, even tho I went to both the French and German forums to invite them personally......in French and German, no less.

Of course, using babylon and google translators, who knows WHAT I said!
Old 11-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #58
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Oh, look!!

Canada is ahead of both England AND Australia....not that I'm keeping count or anything....

And poor France........just lagging behind, even tho I went to both the French and German forums to invite them personally......in French and German, no less.

Of course, using babylon and google translators, who knows WHAT I said!
You probably insulted the French members' families and then invited the German forum to invade Poll-land!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #59
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You probably insulted the French members' families and then invited the German forum to invade Poll-land!
no doubt.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:34 PM   #60
thrawn_aj
quantum mechanic
thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thrawn_aj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook1, Samsung Transform, Nook2
Quote:
I lived 3 levels down and a short distance (spinward) from The Imperial Palace.

And Trantor is still not on your list!. I'M WAITING.
Careful. She might show you the sun and we all know what that does to native-born Trantorians .
thrawn_aj is offline   Reply With Quote