Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
K3GSO

Hi all--my mom is selling her Kindle 3G, Special Offers edition, graphite. It's in decent condition (a little cracking around the ALT key, and possibly in the bottom corners of the bezel, but not too visible). In any case, it's in good shape.

It comes with a Brown leather (?) M-Edge cover and an M-Edge reading light.

She doesn't know how much to ask--I advised she ask for $100. If this is a terrible price range for the whole package, let me know. If it's a great price, and you're interested, PM me for further details, etc.

I'm pretty sure the jacket is this one: http://www.amazon.com/M-Edge-Microfi...id=1347841840&

The light is this one: http://www.amazon.com/M-edge-eLumina...id=1347841888&

Last edited by djulian; 09-17-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Added note
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:16 AM   #2
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Pictures, please? To see how extensive the cracking is...
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadata View Post
Pictures, please? To see how extensive the cracking is...
Here you go--hope these help!

The cracking is pretty hard to see on the bezels--it's very thin; possibly my eyes are playing tricks on me with the one on the bottom right corner. The most significant damage is around the ALT key, in the second picture. It's a small triangle with a tiny bump in the middle.

I can try to take other pictures if you need.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	321.3 KB
ID:	92557   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (1).JPG
Views:	173
Size:	350.1 KB
ID:	92558   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).JPG
Views:	179
Size:	323.4 KB
ID:	92559   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (3).JPG
Views:	173
Size:	361.7 KB
ID:	92560  
Old 09-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #4
djulian
Evangelist

This might be a better picture of the crack near the ALT key.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	780.0 KB
ID:	92564  
Old 09-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #5
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Sent PM
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote