Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Kobo 20% off coupon

Code: save20offer

One-time use only. Unknown expiration date.

Not good on:

In the UK - Zondervan, Random House, Hachette Book Group, HarperCollins, Penguin, Simon & Schuster, Wiley and all respective subsidiary imprints. In the US - Hachette Book Group USA, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Penguin, Macmillan, Zondervan, Wiley, Random House and all respective subsidiary imprints. In CA - Zondervan, Simon & Schuster, HarperCollins, Hachette Book Group, Penguin, Wiley, and Macmillan. In AU/NZ - Zondervan, Wiley, Hachette Book Group, HarperCollins and all respective subsidiary imprints. Newspapers and magazines are excluded from this offer.

Last edited by NightBird; 08-25-2011 at 12:46 AM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:46 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks! I just got this one in my email.

$1 Off
One coupon per customer.
Expires Aug. 28, 2011 11:59pm
Discount code: aug25us1
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2011, 12:48 AM   #3
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post

$1 Off
One coupon per customer.
Interesting and thanks! Wonder if they are sending out all different ones now.

Last edited by NightBird; 08-30-2011 at 09:36 PM.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:27 AM   #4
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
aug25ca1 also $1 off. I would not be surprised to find a aug25ww1 as well.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:37 AM   #5
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
aug25ca1 also $1 off. I would not be surprised to find a aug25ww1 as well.
No, aug25row1 (Now we're rest of the world )
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2011, 10:05 AM   #6
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Cool, I just picked up 3 more Heyer's for $0.99 using aug25ca1, aug25us1 and aug25au1.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:59 AM   #7
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
No, aug25row1 (Now we're rest of the world )
Right-o! And although the mailing was marked $1 off, when I used the credit they knocked 1€ off the listed euro price. That better than made up for the "international charge" fee my US credit card makes for charges denominated in euros.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:30 AM   #8
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post

$1 Off
One coupon per customer.
I got a $1 coupon too, code is aug25row1, same expiration date. Maybe mine is valid for Europe?

Edit: oops, didn't read all the posts, it's already here, sorry!
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #9
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
And here I thought that offer was just because Kobo missed me.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:51 PM   #10
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
thanks for the $1.00 coupon codes. Picked up some .99 freebies, and Go the F*(k Asleep for $2.99
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for the variations! I used all $1 offs to grab a few Love Inspired Suspense books that FW has yet to get in. I remember when I paid 2.89 a book for them now it's 3.39. I miss the good ole days.

I'm gonna use the 20% off one for a different book. I just need to figure out which one now Kobo has raised their prices and are higher then the others.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:53 PM   #12
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have been comparing prices using a spreadsheet for awhile, and the books I am interested in are not, in general, more expensive on Kobo. I wonder if it is genre related? I know we don't buy the same kinds of books, Blossom.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:55 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I have been comparing prices using a spreadsheet for awhile, and the books I am interested in are not, in general, more expensive on Kobo. I wonder if it is genre related? I know we don't buy the same kinds of books, Blossom.
I use to buy from Kobo for my Harlequin books they use to be 3.89 now they are $4.39. It's a big price increase seeing Amazon and B&N are $3.99 and Books on Board is $3.89. I'm use to waiting for a kobo coupon and getting them around 2.89 or lower a book.

I now get my Harlequins from Fictionwise at a much cheaper price but because of all Treasury titles they seem to have forgotten the Love Inspired books these past two month.

I also notice availability of new titles at Kobo isn't what it use to be. When I went buy a sourcebook they only had it in pdf even though it's a brand new title.

Last edited by Blossom; 08-25-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:02 PM   #14
taming
Trying for calm & polite

I remembered how much you loved Harlequin . I am glad you can find them at a great price point.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:36 PM   #15
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Cool, I just picked up 3 more Heyer's for $0.99 using aug25ca1, aug25us1 and aug25au1.
Karma coming up for this hot tip!
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote