Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 02:43 AM   #136
mini30
mini30 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Hello to everyone,
I bricked my Kobo Mini. As it semms to be difficult to get an Kobo mini - image of the SD-Card, I read that I can use the image of the N905C, too. Is it right? Could anyone please help me and send me this image? Thanks! Best Regards from Berlin - Germany
Old 12-05-2013, 03:15 AM   #137
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
mini30: You're in luck. Thanks to coolloser, now have a Mini image. I'll send you a PM with the link.
Advert
Old 12-06-2013, 01:30 AM   #138
mini30
mini30 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Thank you! It worked! Everything is perfect!
Regards,
mini30
Old 12-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #139
3723334252 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch B
Hi everyone..

Can someone gives me the sd card image for kobo touch n905b? I've bricked my kobo and i'm suffering right now without my ebooks...
Old 12-25-2013, 01:25 AM   #140
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Advert
Old 12-27-2013, 06:07 AM   #141
FunnyHummy
FunnyHummy began at the beginning.

Device: KoboN905
Hello,
I have problems with my Kobo Touch-
FCC ID: ZJLKOBON905
ID: 8912A-KOBON905

Could someone give me card image for it?
Thanks
Old 12-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #142
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

FunnyHummy: From the ids, that is the original N905 Touch. That does not have an internal SD card. That means the image can't be replace. You need to make sure it is charged go through the different methods to do a factory reset and hope that revives it.
Old 12-28-2013, 06:52 PM   #143
DCom2
DCom2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 905c
Hi, any chance I can get an image for a kobo touch 905c? Thanks.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #144
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM Sent.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:39 AM   #145
FunnyHummy

davidfor: Thanks for answer. But I could not do a factory reset. I click button on the back side and it restarts, after that appears screen with language selection and the next screen with connection options. I choose non-WiFi connection and connect device to my PC. After that KoboDesktop is starting, but it freezes at sync state and "e-reader" tab is not active. Could you reccomend other methods to do reset or smth else?
Old 12-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #146
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

FunnyHummy: The pinhole at the back does a soft reset, not a factory reset. As you can't get to the menus, the factory reset can be done by:

- Turning the device off. To do this, hold the power slider in the off position for at least 20 seconds.
- Hold the home button down and turn the device on.
- Release the home button when the LED at the top starts to flash.

If that doesn't work, try again but take longer for each step. You can also use the pinhole button on the back instead of the home button.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #147
FunnyHummy

davidfor: Thank you very much, now it works
Old 12-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #148
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
FunnyHummy: The pinhole at the back does a soft reset, not a factory reset. As you can't get to the menus, the factory reset can be done by:

- Turning the device off. To do this, hold the power slider in the off position for at least 20 seconds.
- Hold the home button down and turn the device on.
- Release the home button when the LED at the top starts to flash.

If that doesn't work, try again but take longer for each step. You can also use the pinhole button on the back instead of the home button.
David. Thanks for reminding me of how it's done. A few months ago I had loaded the wrong f/w on my original model Touch. I had tried most options but had forgotten this one. It worked like a charm.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #149
Winter49
Winter49 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905B
Red face Kobo N905BG SD Card Image

Hello,

I´m really happy that i found this Forum. Can somebody send me the Image too? I screw up my girlfriend Kobo Touch N905B.

Thank you very much

BR WInter49

Last edited by Winter49; 12-31-2013 at 01:38 AM.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #150
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Winter49: PM sent. And, as you "screwed up" her Touch, I recommend some flowers. And maybe a little grovelling.
Closed Thread