Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-20-2012, 06:29 AM   #1
Daniel Zan
Daniel Zan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Invasion - A short Sci-fi erotic story

“Invasion” follows the beautiful blue skinned alien called Vela, as she becomes entangled with a human male named Daniel. Beyond the hot alien female and human male encounters, the story pushes forward with the pace and tension that you’d expect to find in any short Sci-fi action story.

Available through the kindle store at Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Invasion-ebo...7509467&sr=8-1

I loved writing about Vela, as a character she’s a very strong female lead, who is bound by duty and responsibility, as we all find ourselves at some point. She has a repressed sensual side that no longer has a place in her race’s society and that emerges on having contact with Daniel, leading to an exploration of self-discovery and many orgasms!

ADULTS ONLY: An erotic story that contains explicit language and sexual encounters between characters over the age of 18. Also contains sex between an alien female and a human male.

I wasn't quite sure if the erotic genre is allowed on this forum. I did look through the guidelines but didn't see any genre specific restrictions so I hope it's ok.

Last edited by Daniel Zan; 05-20-2012 at 06:48 AM.
Daniel Zan is offline   Reply With Quote