Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 07:33 AM   #1
Blackadder
Somewhat bored
Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo hd
Sony Cover & Light for PRS-600

Hardly used Sony's official cover and light for the PRS-600.

I've replaced the 600 with the 650 so the cover is of no use. I don't have the box it came with, however I've only had it since August.

Sell to UK only, £20 plus £3 postage

Last edited by Blackadder; 01-12-2011 at 05:10 AM.
Blackadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
K3nJud1th
K3nJud1th began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS600
Blackadder, If the cover and light are still for sale I could be interested. Can you provide more details?
K3nJud1th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:31 AM   #4
Blackadder
Somewhat bored
Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blackadder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, still for sale and is this model
http://www.sony.co.uk/product/rda-re...overs/prs-acl6
Old 01-06-2011, 01:00 PM   #5
jacko5
jacko5 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
Hi,
Really interested in this.Will pay the £23.
I am in th UK .
Thanks.

Edit,

Can you PM me or Email me.
Thanks.

Last edited by jacko5; 01-07-2011 at 07:41 AM. Reason: added more info.
jacko5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #6
K3nJud1th
K3nJud1th began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS600
This is exactly what I am looking for.If it is still for sale I will buy it. Can you email me at ken.orange@talktalk.net to advise one way or another?
K3nJud1th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:33 AM   #7
Blackadder
Somewhat bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3nJud1th View Post
This is exactly what I am looking for.If it is still for sale I will buy it. Can you email me at ken.orange@talktalk.net to advise one way or another?
Sent you an email
Old 01-08-2011, 09:58 AM   #8
jacko5
jacko5 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
Has this item sold ?
If not can i have second dibs ?
jacko5 is offline   Reply With Quote