Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-30-2007, 05:00 AM   #1
cletus
cletus began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Wheres my Sony Connect credit?

Ok, I bought my PRS-505 a month or two ago. I finally got around to registering for Sony Connect (or eBook Store or whatever its called now). I was led to believe that I got $50 credit and 50 free classics.

Note: I ticked the checkbox for residing in the US. I haven't put a credit card on the account however.

When it authorised my device it said I was given credit for 100 free classics. No $50 credit however. Am I missing something?
cletus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:52 AM   #2
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
If you bought it 2 months ago, the deadline for you $50 credit may have passed.
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2007, 10:07 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The offer changes every so often. Sometimes it's all "classics"; other times it's a mixture of classics and credit to your account. It varies.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:53 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The offer at that time was $100 in free Connect Classics. The $50 for any ebooks is over. So no, registering your reader will not get you $50 in general credit.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 04:30 PM   #5
cletus
cletus began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Damn, that was dumb of me.
cletus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert