Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
BookishMom
Connoisseur
BookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheeseBookishMom can extract oil from cheese

Device: K1, K2, and iPad. :)
Ohio/ClevNet residents - a big favor...

If you're an Ohio resident with access to the wonderful ClevNet eMedia collection ( http://www.clevnet.org/ ), would you please PM me? Someone mentioned ClevNet on this or another board and I've been drooling over their eBook collection available for loan. I'd love to talk to someone about getting a library card for me for their digital media only (not their physical collection) in exchange for my deep appreciation and a gift card to your choice of a wide variety of vendors as a "thank you". PM me if you're interested and we'll talk!
BookishMom is offline   Reply With Quote