Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
physics@war
Connoisseur
physics@war began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Why I need to reboot the Dr so often?

Hi,

I have been using the Dr1000S for about 2 weeks now, in this period I found myself rebooting the system quite often. Sometimes because it hangs, or the sensors are not working properly, etc.

One more thing I realize is when I connect the charger to the device, whenever I try to continue to use it as it is being charged, the sensor will not respond correctly (the LED on when I touch it, but it will keep on when I leave my finger away), so I have to lock the sensor and just use the stylus.
physics@war is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
yingwu
Addict
yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.yingwu has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: 1000s
So terrible. Is that true????!!!!! especially right after I reply my thread!!!!!!! O, dear.......
yingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #3
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by physics@war View Post
One more thing I realize is when I connect the charger to the device, whenever I try to continue to use it as it is being charged, the sensor will not respond correctly (the LED on when I touch it, but it will keep on when I leave my finger away), so I have to lock the sensor and just use the stylus.
That's usually a sign that the DR doesn't like your charger. I assume this is a third party wall charger, and not charging via USB to a PC?
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
myprecious
Zealot
myprecious began at the beginning.

Device: DR1000S
Quote:
So terrible. Is that true????!!!!! especially right after I reply my thread!!!!!!! O, dear.......
Don't panic It is either the charger or a malfunctioning device.
myprecious is offline   Reply With Quote