Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
davison
Working On It
davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: none
Wink Kill&Cure 'Freed Up'

Hi Everyone,
I first became aware of mobile reads a few weeks ago when Citteranne (thank-you Citteranne!) posted that (via the Eurocrime blog) she'd learned about a couple of 'frees' available- one of which was mine. Originally, we asked for a name, e-mail and country before you could download it because we wanted to find out where the readers were coming from. We've changed that now because some of you asked us to!

The novel is my debut. It was published in the UK last summer and has been well recieved. Harry Bingham, author of Sweet Talking Money and The Sons of Adam called it: ‘A fast paced, complex plot…a thriller that delivers.’

If that sounds like your cup of tea, I’m offering it as a free download on my blog: http://www.stephendavison.wordpress.com

It is available in both PDF and .PRC format. The PDF will be fine. We’re not so sure about the .PRC (it was converted – I’m told – from the PDF master). Goodness knows what difference that makes but I'm sure there are lots of people here who can tell me! Anyway, please pass it on if you enjoy it and maybe leave a comment here or on my blog. I'd love your feedback.

Please enjoy,

Stephen Davison
davison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:08 AM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Hi Stephen

I've downloaded your book in prc format... It certainly looks readable...

Looking forward to reading it...

lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:37 AM   #3
robkat
Connoisseur
robkat began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 300
Read your book and thought it was great.
robkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:35 AM   #4
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Thank you for making your book so available. Looks interesting, indeed.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #5
davison
Working On It
davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Joobies and Lene1949 - you're more than welcome.
Robkat - thank-you for posting. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Stephen
Old 04-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #6
davison
Working On It

Hi All,
Just a quick note to say that K&C is now over at Smashwords in all formats. http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/12127
Type in the following coupon code PP98E to get it free until 24th April.
Enjoy!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #7
dreamsgate
Connoisseur
dreamsgate doesn't litterdreamsgate doesn't litter

Device: kindle 2
Thank you so much. Looks very interesting. Downloading now.
dreamsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #8
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
Thanks for making your book available to us. I'm always looking to discover new authors works. I have downloaded it and added it to my "To Read" list.
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #9
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by davison View Post
’m offering it as a free download on my blog: http://www.stephendavison.wordpress.com
D, Sorry to say but I've gone there multiple times and cannot figure out how to download your book.
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
D, Sorry to say but I've gone there multiple times and cannot figure out how to download your book.
You click the image of the book on the right hand side. Although, when I follow that link it says "offer expired".

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:26 AM   #11
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Awesome! Looks great- thanks!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:15 AM   #12
davison
Working On It

Petercreasey and Pilotbob - 'the offer expired' line is because it is no longer avaiable on my website. Instead it is now being downloaded from Smashwords. Go to: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/12127 and enter the code: PP98E to get it for free (in most formats) until 24th April.
Hope that helps!
Old 04-03-2010, 11:11 AM   #13
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by davison View Post
it is now being downloaded from Smashwords.
D, Thanks, but I don't have a Smashwords account and prefer not to register there.
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #14
SimonSays
No wire hangers, ever!
SimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enoughSimonSays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-300
You are missing out on a lot of great reads from Smashwords Peter. Any reason why you wouldn't want to register there?

And THANK YOU Davison for the free read. Look forward to reading it
SimonSays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #15
pjboff
pjboff began at the beginning.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Thanks for the free download!
pjboff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kill and cure free