Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
cin
cin My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!cin My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!cin My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!cin My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!cin My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!cin My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!cin My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!cin My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!cin My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!cin My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!cin My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: PRS-505, Galaxy T3/10
Another new kid on the block

Acquired the Sony PRS-505 this summer when there was the huge discount at Borders. This little gadget has been a real treat for me.
cin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Welcome Cin! Lots to read & get acquainted with here...enjoy!
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #3
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
Hello and welcome!
June is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi cin and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #5
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, cin!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert