Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #31
ThomasMcKean
Disabilities Advocate
ThomasMcKean doesn't litterThomasMcKean doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
School Reunion was a good episode! After watching that, my daughter and I saw the first season of Sarah Jane Adventures, and she really enjoyed those.
There's a whole mess of Who (covers anyway) here:

http://www.tonystrading.co.uk/galler...rwho-all-1.htm

I have all of these in PDF. Jolly good read before bed!
ThomasMcKean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:21 PM   #32
kdf9511
Madman With A Box
kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glowlight, Nook Color, Kindle 4, Astak Pocket Pro
I have a ton of Who books and will be digging into those when I am finished with the Remo Williams The Destroyer series I am working on right now.

I'm also working my way through rewatching the entire Dr. Who tv series. I'm up to my fav Tom Baker right now. Finished watching "The Pyramids Of Mars" group of epsoides last night.
kdf9511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2010, 10:38 PM   #33
ThomasMcKean
Disabilities Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf9511 View Post
I have a ton of Who books and will be digging into those when I am finished with the Remo Williams The Destroyer series I am working on right now.

I'm also working my way through rewatching the entire Dr. Who tv series. I'm up to my fav Tom Baker right now. Finished watching "The Pyramids Of Mars" group of epsoides last night.
Pyramids of Mars is one of the best Who episodes EVER. That mansion they filmed in belonged to Mick Jagger, yew know....

Still, my fave doctors are the ones on either side of Baker. Pertwee and Davison. Good stuff.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:38 PM   #34
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
I am really looking forward to this update but it's certainly not life or death and surely it won't kill us all to wait for a firmware upgrade!
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #35
wpeace
Seer
wpeace began at the beginning.

Device: Nook WP7 Pocket PC/SmartQ7/Pocket Pro/A5A iPad Streak 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf9511 View Post

Remo Williams??!! Where did you get those? I'd looked for them on the web a while back and could not find them. I was a real fanatic when they were first released and only have a subset of my paper library still left. I'd love to start reading them again along with my incomplete "The Shadow" and "Doc Savage" archive.
wpeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2010, 10:51 PM   #36
kdf9511
Madman With A Box
kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glowlight, Nook Color, Kindle 4, Astak Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpeace View Post
Remo Williams??!! Where did you get those? I'd looked for them on the web a while back and could not find them. I was a real fanatic when they were first released and only have a subset of my paper library still left. I'd love to start reading them again along with my incomplete "The Shadow" and "Doc Savage" archive.

I stumbled across them somewhere quite a while when I was looking for the Mac Bolin and Matt Helm sets in ebook format. I wound up with 80 of the Remo books in epub format and didn't have a good way to read them until I got the PP. Before I was using an old HP Jornada 520 as a reader and the only formats that worked really well were .lit since it had MS Reader in the firmware or .doc & .rtf for witch I used uBook witch I also use on my laptops and desktops.
kdf9511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:10 PM   #37
ThomasMcKean
Disabilities Advocate

Quote:
I have all of the Shadow novels if yew are interested. But they are all in TXT format... Right now I am on number 17.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #38
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
PP becomes a Dr. WHO thread...very interesting....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:33 PM   #39
sadpumpkin
sadpumpkin began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ reader 5
Got email from Ruby, you guys can download it from https://astak.sharefile.com/?cmd=d&id=1a762fcbc3bf4e52

But run into problem after upgrade, html viewer doesn't display Chinese as the previous firmware did. I already set the system language in Chinese
sadpumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:19 AM   #40
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
PP becomes a Dr. WHO thread...very interesting....
Doctor Who is awesome!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #41
wpeace
Seer
wpeace began at the beginning.

Device: Nook WP7 Pocket PC/SmartQ7/Pocket Pro/A5A iPad Streak 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMcKean View Post
I have all of the Shadow novels if yew are interested. But they are all in TXT format... Right now I am on number 17.
txt format?!? Not sure if I'm that desperate.

I've got about 45 of them (and about 55 of the Doc Savage) in .lit format before Blackcat was told to cease and desist. A couple of other pulp fictions as well.
wpeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:56 PM   #42
ThomasMcKean
Disabilities Advocate

Quote:
txt format?!? Not sure if I'm that desperate.

I've got about 45 of them (and about 55 of the Doc Savage) in .lit format before Blackcat was told to cease and desist. A couple of other pulp fictions as well.
Yew'd be far better off reading TXT on the Pocket Pro than LIT any old day. Even with the new firmware!