Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
hydin
Connoisseur
hydin doesn't litterhydin doesn't litter

Device: Paperwhite, Nook Glowlight 3
Anyone have the PDF file from the sony site?

The one with the "how to" tutorial on printing things correctly sized to pdf? I searched the site and can't find it, and apparently their support doesn't want to email it to me, and I can't find the specifics anywhere online.

The link in the wiki just takes you to the sony site itself, apparently they took the file down.

Thanks!
Chris
hydin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #2
Acataloger
Retired library cataloger
Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: PRS-T2 ; Kindle Paperwhite Manga; Fire HD 10; Huawei Honor 8
Sony pdf

Hope this is what you are looking for, hydin :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf A guide for creating PDFs for the Sony Reader.pdf (1.01 MB, 357 views)
Acataloger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2008, 08:06 PM   #3
hydin
Connoisseur
hydin doesn't litterhydin doesn't litter

Device: Paperwhite, Nook Glowlight 3
That's the one!!!!

Thanks!
hydin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:20 PM   #4
Acataloger
Retired library cataloger
Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Acataloger has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: PRS-T2 ; Kindle Paperwhite Manga; Fire HD 10; Huawei Honor 8
You're welcome! I knew my compulsive filesaving would come in handy one day...
Acataloger is offline   Reply With Quote