Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #241
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #242
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
"Sherlock Holmes said to Dr Watson: `I can tell you exactly what you've been doing today.' Watson said, `That's incredible, Holmes. Tell me.' So Holmes said, `You had egg and bacon for breakfast, read a book until 11 o'clock, had lunch in your favourite restaurant, walked in the park for almost two hours, then went home in a taxi.' Watson said, `That's astounding, Holmes, how do you know?' Holmes said, `I was with you all day'."
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2008, 07:58 PM   #243
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
So the duck said, "How do you make a hormone?"
And the armadillo responded, "Threaten not to pay her."
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:21 PM   #244
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
3M will merge with Goodyear and become:

MMMGood
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:24 PM   #245
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
So the duck said, "How do you make a hormone?"
And the armadillo responded, "Threaten not to pay her."
grooaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn!
Advert
Old 07-24-2008, 08:26 PM   #246
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
3M will merge with Goodyear and become:

MMMGood
These are good! I like these corporate merger jokes!

In high school ... that was my nickname "Goodyear" ... after the blimp (which I much resembled). I'm not quite so heavy now ... but the nickname stuck. I was always sort of partial to it myself. I even had a Goodyear blimp pendant for many years (although I don't know where it's gone off too ....)
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:44 PM   #247
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The Goodyear blimp lives near me and often stalks me when I'm sitting out on my balcony.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:21 PM   #248
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

FOR THE SOUTHERNERS

Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become:

Fairwell Honeychild.

Old 07-24-2008, 10:09 PM   #249
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
The Goodyear blimp lives near me and often stalks me when I'm sitting out on my balcony.
Yup .... I used to drive by it all the time when I was driving from LA to San Diego and back. I think the blimp they have there is the "Columbia."
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #250
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W.R.Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace

Polygram Records, Warner Brothers, and Zesta Crackers join forces and become: Poly, Warner Cracker.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #251
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

FOR THE MEN

Earl and Bubba are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing and drinking beers when suddenly Bubba says, "I think I'm gonna divorce my wife - she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months."

Earl spits; sips his beer; and says, "Better think it over - - - - women like that are hard to find."

Come on, people, I'm dyin' here!
Old 07-24-2008, 10:47 PM   #252
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, she'll be here all week!
Old 07-24-2008, 10:49 PM   #253
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Joe: I got a new car for my wife.
Bubba: Really, they wouldn't give me anything for mine.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:50 PM   #254
RWood
Technogeezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, she'll be here all week!
Be sure to tip the wait staff!
Old 07-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #255
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Joe: I got a new car for my wife.
Bubba: Really, they wouldn't give me anything for mine.
He's got a million of 'em!

Tags
duck!, unutterable silliness