Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #1
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
Question Kindle fire

here the link to the kindle hd7 im selling
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281500431617
has 16 Gig memory
comes with red tuff luv case ( case cost £20 - £30 ish.
comes with a stylus
and usb lead to plug into computer for charging ( recommend u do get amazon official plug ( £17.99 )
will be factory resent

there are lots of apps and books free in the kindle store
will give u hours of fun

excellent condition looks brand new.
will make a fantastic christmas present
sorry to see it go but need the money.

please use the link to our ebay shop

no returns or refunds
thank you

(i've never posted in here before so hoping moderators will help if i have it posted wrong. appoliges in advance if i do.

Last edited by sian; 12-02-2014 at 08:27 PM.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:50 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
If you have a something to sell, trade, or buy and if it fits in with Mobileread's concerns, then this is indeed the place to create a thread.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2014, 05:09 PM   #3
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

how do i chance above post to
with drawn / cancelled
or what ever i need change it 2
Old 11-29-2014, 05:14 PM   #4
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sian View Post
how do i chance above post to
with drawn / cancelled
or what ever i need change it 2
In your original post, click the EDIT button at the bottom. Then click the Go Advanced button. From the drop-down on the upper left, choose Ended.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 05:34 PM   #5
sian
Addict

thank you
Advert