Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
hrynkiw
Connoisseur
hrynkiw doesn't litterhrynkiw doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, iPhone, iPad
Wow, that was easy.

I'll bet plugin developers hardly ever get good news...

I'd just like to say that this morning I installed (for the very first time ever) several Calibre plugins without any trouble whatsoever. They installed cleanly, they ran as expected and... well, I'm absolutely delighted. (Can't say that about the software upgrade I was running this afternoon at work -- so we won't go there.)

Thank-you Calibre Team, I'm deeply impressed. Well done.
hrynkiw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrynkiw View Post
I'll bet plugin developers hardly ever get good news...

I'd just like to say that this morning I installed (for the very first time ever) several Calibre plugins without any trouble whatsoever. They installed cleanly, they ran as expected and... well, I'm absolutely delighted. (Can't say that about the software upgrade I was running this afternoon at work -- so we won't go there.)

Thank-you Calibre Team, I'm deeply impressed. Well done.
I'm glad everything is going so well! I had a feeling once you saw all that is now available, you'd be put at ease.

There really is a great team here. personally, I don't know what I woulddo without them.

MobileRead as a whole has been fantastic!

Continued luck in your Calibre experience.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2011, 09:22 PM   #3
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I have to say that as all users I can recall have been so apologetic and polite about reporting issues here for my plugins at least that it makes the bad news more palatable.

However it does indeed help make all the hours worthwhile to see posts from people who are happy with the result, so thx for posting.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #4
hnoto
Groupie
hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS 505
I agree! Easy, simple and they are working. Thanks for the good explanations on how to install them too.
hnoto is offline   Reply With Quote