Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #46
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
And yes! Finally I've got it! Blue PRS-505 from "JTravers"
All communication went good Reader arrived in perfect condition, without any damages or scratches with all cables and original box!
Thanks for helping me!

I already passed it to the new owner
Thanks for being so easy to deal and communicate with, BeTePoK.
Hope your friend enjoys the reader!
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:38 AM   #47
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTravers View Post
Thanks for being so easy to deal and communicate with, BeTePoK.
Hope your friend enjoys the reader!
Believe me, he does
As he said, he can't stop reading it lol

UPD: Today I got a note from my local post office that the reader from "dieterpops" will arrive from customs soon!
Will inform you when I get it.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert