Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
kdawnbyrd
K. Dawn Byrd, Author
kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: I read ebooks on my Blackberry
Christian Fiction Giveaways

I give away at least eight books per month on my "Christian Fiction Gathering" facebook group. Some are ebooks, some are print. The print books are signed by the author.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=128209963444
kdawnbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:15 PM   #2
kdawnbyrd
K. Dawn Byrd, Author
kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: I read ebooks on my Blackberry
This week's giveaways are "Rooms" by James L. Rubart and Nicole Zoltack's "Knight of Glory." Don't forget to register for the huge "Queen of Hearts" giveaway at the end of the month. Register at www.kdawnbyrd.blogspot.com
kdawnbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
desert breeze publishing, k dawn byrd, queen of hearts