Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
madworldmilly
madworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Touch
Brand New Kobo Touch - Brick :(

Hi everyone
I've had a Kobo touch for around 9 months, no problems.
I went to turn it on a month or two ago and it just wouldn't do anything.
Long story short it wouldn't charge etc and I sent it back to Kobo for a replacement.

I received my brand new replacement kobo touch a couple of days ago, plugged it in to charge..... and NOTHING
They have sent me a new bricked kobo.
I'm so so so frustrated :/

The light at the top flashes green/blue
It wont turn on
It does not seem to be charging-aka no charging battery on screen
I cannot do anything with it.
Neither my laptop not my pc recognize it.

Please help,
I'd be so very grateful.
I don't want to have to pay to send it back to the Netherlands AGAIN
madworldmilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
madworldmilly
madworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to beholdmadworldmilly is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Touch
Sorry posted in wrong sub forum :/

Feel free to delete
madworldmilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert