Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-26-2008, 05:09 AM   #1
worxland
Connoisseur
worxland began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, Paperwhite
Looking for PRS-500/505/Cybook Gen3/Hanlin V3

Only personal delivery (sorry, Hungarian Post Office is unreliable - it would be stolen or pulverized and I have no international credit card ) within Hungary. So Hungarian people are preferred.
worxland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 05:24 PM   #2
DailyPlanet
This world is not my home
DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DailyPlanet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Oasis 2
what about paypal and fed ex or ups. they all offer insurance. I have a prs 500 i am selling, and could ship it this way if you are interested
DailyPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 04:05 AM   #3
worxland
Connoisseur

re

Thanks but I got no PayPal. And having one is too much hussle and expense. Deliveries from US have to go thru customs clearance (a little more money and much more time and hussle again). Do not forget I live in an ex-Eastern Block country where bureaucracy is still to make your live miserable instead of helping citizens, so going to a bank to have a net account, to have PayPal, going to customs office - only one in the whole country is dealing with postal deliveries from outside EU - would cost me at least a hundred dollars - possibly more - and three-five days of my life.

No, thanks.

Last edited by worxland; 07-27-2008 at 04:08 AM.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If you are going to go Sony, go 505.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
worxland
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you are going to go Sony, go 505.
After 2 years of waiting I'd accept any of them - except Kindle which is horrible.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:35 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Why is it the Kindle is horrible? Might not be what you want, but horrible?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:58 AM   #7
worxland
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why is it the Kindle is horrible? Might not be what you want, but horrible?
I mean the look - desinged by a sadist. It hurts when I see it.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #8
worxland
Connoisseur

got one

OK, every one, the show is over. I've bought a PRS-505 so from now on I am a happy member of the e-reader owners' family.

Last edited by worxland; 08-12-2008 at 01:19 AM.