Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-22-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
bspill
bspill began at the beginning.

Nook Color SD Card

I installed an SD card on my Nook Color, but, I don't see any way to move files from the internal memory to the card. Nor do I see an option to download new books to the card. Does this have to be done using the USB port and a computer?
bspill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #2
LoganK
Groupie
LoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notes

Device: PRS-505,nook,Nook Color,Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by bspill View Post
I installed an SD card on my Nook Color, but, I don't see any way to move files from the internal memory to the card. Nor do I see an option to download new books to the card. Does this have to be done using the USB port and a computer?
From what I can tell, yes. If there is a manner of organizing files on the device, I haven't seen it yet.

On the plus side, folder support by a major player!
LoganK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganK View Post
...On the plus side, folder support by a major player!
Agreed!!!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #4
zheng ye
zheng ye began at the beginning.

Device: NOOKcolor
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganK View Post

On the plus side, folder support by a major player!
I'm a newbie here, but don't understand who you refer to as the major player. Sorry for being so dense!
zheng ye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:40 PM   #5
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Barnes & Noble

Oh, Welcome!
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert