Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-27-2010, 05:50 AM   #1
Neotake
Neotake began at the beginning.

Device: Boox
Smile Neotake.com: Ebook Search Engine

Hello,

I am the founder of Neotake.com. At Neotake we have developed a new ebook search engine. We have indexed 650.000 ebooks.

I have just visited this forum and I think that maybe you would like to take a look over http://www.neotake.com.

Suggestions will be welcome.

Kind Regards

Jose Gómez
Neotake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Hello Jose, welcome to MobileRead. If you will tell us how you like your boox then we will tell you what we think about your ebook search engine. Deal?
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to the site!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jose and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:02 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Neo. Good idea and a neat, clean, easy-to-understand site. Congratulations. Just waiting for confirmation of my registration. And I see the sun's shining for you in Malaga. Great place to be. Very best. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2010, 03:25 AM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry. Double post. I can never work out how to delete when this happens. N
Old 05-28-2010, 04:47 AM   #7
neilmarr
neilmarr

Just spent some more time at the new NeoTake.com. It turns out to be a very valuable new resource.

Free ebooks -- about 150,000 classics and newer titles in a full range of genres -- offered in several formats for no-messing instant download.

And they're not all in English, which should appeal to many MR friends who prefer to read in another language.

If I'm correct, there's also a 'publish' option for indie authors here who offer their own work free.

An impressive new site (which appears to be entirely non-commercial) run by a chap called Jose Gomez out of Malaga in southern Spain. Well worth a visit, chums.

Best wishes. Neil

PS: I hope Jose joins us again. If so, he might do well to also mention his new resource in the MobileRead forums frequented by those in South America, French Canada, continental Europe, etc who would be glad of a site like this, offering good, free ebooks in their own tongues. N
Old 05-29-2010, 07:27 AM   #8
Neotake
Neotake began at the beginning.

Device: Boox
Smile

Netseeker,

Boox is a cool reader device. I´m very pleased with it. It was a good purchase.

Neil,

Neotake index commential and non-commencial ebooks. So, I expect to index Bewrite Catalog soon.

Your city it´s a great place too

Best regards
Neotake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:24 AM   #9
neilmarr
neilmarr

Thanks Jose: I'll drop you a line after the weekend. And yup, we're both pretty lucky with our adresses. It never ceases to amaze me that I stuck out living more than half my life elsewhere. Cheers. Neil

Tags
ebook, search engine