Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #1
Mencken
Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony PRS-350
IPA Int'l Phonetic Alphabet thingy

One of the things I like best about having an e-reader is being able to look up words almost on the fly. At the same time, it's a wonderful way to tell if I've been pronouncing the word correctly.

Except for when those pesky IPA characters that I don't know get in the way.

Does anybody know of some image or a doc -- I'm not picky -- that I could place on my e-reader to quick reference IPA pronunciation?

I tried copying the chart from wiki and making an image of it. For some reason I've never divined, my PRS-350 won't load the image.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Mencken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
marimba
marimba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marimba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marimba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony prs-t1
copy it from herehttp://jobs.languagelink.ru/images/tefl/letters4.gif
marimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #3
Mencken
Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Mencken , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony PRS-350
This is fantastic, marimba. Thank you. A bouquet of rosewood to you.
Mencken is offline   Reply With Quote