Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-26-2015, 04:57 PM   #1
Heba
Connoisseur
Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle DX, Hanvon C18 and Sony Dpt-S1
7-inch Sharp MEMS-IGZO tablet

Hi,

Since it's a MEMS screen, I expect it to be more comfortable to the eyes (like Mirasol, my subjective opinion). It will also have the flexibility of the tablet (or at least, I hope so).

Sorry if the topic is repeated. I searched here but didn't find this screen technology.

If you have any more info, plz tell us.

http://www.androidauthority.com/shar...t-2015-533896/
Heba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:02 PM   #2
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Hmm, it says destined for corporate market. Sounds like it'll be expensive. (Why would corporate people want 7" tablets?)

It looks like it still uses a backlight, though, so I don't know if it will be any more eye friendly. The main selling point seems to be battery life.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
colored, mems