Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
D. Florakis
D. Florakis began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The Ponotrons and the Anarchists of the Absolute

Hi to all the readers! Sci-Fi and Existentialism readers you might be extra interested in this book.

My book The Ponotrons and the Anarchists of the Absolute is free today! It was first published in Greece in 1975 (and has been republished multiple times since then) and then in English in 1985. Here's a short summary:

In an era when any form of violence or pain, for whatever reason, is considered by some to be the product of an evil creation, perhaps the ultimate war is inevitable and the Anarchists of the Absolute are partly justified. Their weapons are the Ponotrons, the elementary particles of anti-matter created by the pain felt by every existence created the Universal Will.

But another link in the evolutionary chain of Humanity also exists, challenging the Absolute in their quest to escape this universe and the fabric of spacetime.

The solitary man, the last sample of primitive Humanity is their hope... this novel transcends "real".

I hope you enjoy reading the book!

Last edited by dreams; 12-12-2012 at 12:06 AM. Reason: clean link
D. Florakis is offline   Reply With Quote