Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-15-2013, 02:01 AM   #36481
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
not bone, but I have some water buffalo leather... do I get a scoobie snack for that?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:07 AM   #36482
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Preparing to go to Maastricht for the day. I was hoping for sunny weather, to make nice pictures of the stained glass windows in the church that is converted into a bookstore but it doesn't like like that is going to happen unfortunately.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #36483
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

We just got back from Maastricht, we had a great day. Except for a few drops it was dry all day and when we got in the train to go back the sun even came out (in Utrecht it has rained most of the day). I bought a nice, warm cardigan and a mug (some women collect shoes or handbags, I collect mugs ).

The book-church was beautiful, I'll upload my pictures to my blog tomorrow.

Just now I ordered my Kobo Aura HD in Espresso (brown) with a dark blue case, I should get it tomorrow. First I wanted the new Aura, but with all the problems I've been reading about I started to hesitate. Yesterday I checked out the HD in a local store (but they didn't have the brown one) and loved it, so tomorrow I have a new toy to play with. Until then I'll have GAS (Gadget Anticipation Syndrome).
Old 10-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #36484
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I'm cleaning house, making coffee, getting ready to do some plumbing under the bathroom sink, and waiting for Carbonite to download all my old files to my new PC. I have tons of files, some huge, so this is an endeavor that will take days. While Carbonite's doing that, I'm looking for disks for MS Office and other programs. I'll be lucky to get all my old programs running on the new system by Christmas.

AND

I'm doing a countdown.

81 days until retirement.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #36485
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post

I'm doing a countdown.

Woah ...! Reining in the serious jealousy over here. Congrats!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:13 PM   #36486
AniaR
Enthusiast
AniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
I just registered and I'm trying to get the feel of the forums, hehe
AniaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #36487
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
welcome Ania!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #36488
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
welcome Ania!
Pssst ... don't tell her that there's no Exit door from the Lounge ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #36489
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
I'm doing a countdown.

Wonderful! It was the best thing I ever did, but the hardest work. Day after day trying to figure out what to eat for lunch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
welcome Ania!
Wot she said!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #36490
Dee Q
Born Yesterday
Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2 & Kindle Scribe
I'm caressing my Kindle PaperWhite...
Dee Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:41 PM   #36491
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
The book-church was beautiful, I'll upload my pictures to my blog tomorrow.
Could you post your link to the blog again please? I would love to see your photos.
Quote:
I'm doing a countdown.

I am so seriously envious of you. Instead of days, I have to count mine in years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
Welcome Ania.

Now, I am trying to figure out what to make for dinner.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:17 AM   #36492
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Could you post your link to the blog again please? I would love to see your photos.
My photography page.

At the moment I'm constantly checking the status page of my package containing my Aura HD plus cover. It should arrive between 12.30pm and 2.30pm today.

On Wednesday I normally work from 2pm until 6pm. However, yesterday we got in a big shipment of lightbulbs which all need to be checked, tagged and put away before my father can make the next order which he needs to email to the supplier tomorrow. So I kindly offered to work from 10am until 2pm today so I could get it done as quickly as possible (and of course I get time to play with my new toy this afternoon).
Old 10-16-2013, 05:04 AM   #36493
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Woah ...! Reining in the serious jealousy over here. Congrats!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:07 PM   #36494
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Thank you. Was that a library or a bookstore?

Enjoying my morning coffee and waking up.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #36495
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Thank you. Was that a library or a bookstore?

Enjoying my morning coffee and waking up.
It's a bookstore, with on the ground floor the new books and a small café and on the other two floors second hand books.

I'm now getting ready for bed, I'm going to watch last night's Great British Bake-Off episode (semi finals) and maybe a couple of episodes of NCIS LA.

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?