Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 10-24-2006, 08:20 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Developer FTP for easier upload

If you are currently involved in developing for the iLiad or the Sony Reader, and if you need a better way to upload your works, feel free to send me a message and I will set you up with an FTP account.

Every MobileReader will be able to download from there.

PS: I was even thinking of setting up a subversion server. Some people suggested however that at this stage it might be too early for this.

Comments are appreciated.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:27 PM   #2
gseryakov
Enthusiast
gseryakov began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic
If you are currently involved in developing for the iLiad or the Sony Reader, and if you need a better way to upload your works, feel free to send me a message and I will set you up with an FTP account.
Wiki itself allows to post files. Even some with versioning. BTW what is the file quota on wiki.mobilreader.com?
gseryakov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2006, 03:41 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
gseryakov, I am going to look into the Wiki today and tweak it for file uploads. Good suggestion!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:37 AM   #4
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic

Every MobileReader will be able to download from there.

PS: I was even thinking of setting up a subversion server. Some people suggested however that at this stage it might be too early for this.

Personally I think a Subversion server is a great idea. But then I love Subversion (and TortoiseSVN) and use it for almost everything.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:33 PM   #5
cb2006
cb2006 began at the beginning.

Device: SonyReader
Alexander,

A svn server would be great to help resolve the versioning problem w/ ebbok.py (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8277)

-cb
cb2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2006, 12:30 AM   #6
scotty1024
Banned
scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.scotty1024 is no ebook tyro.

Device: Reader / iPhone / Librie / Kindle
A project needs a maintainer whom collects the submimtted/developed changes and pushes out releases into the FTP server.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote