Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 04-27-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle 4
Bug reports and feature request sections for Kobo

As I wrote here, I think it would be good to have a subforum only for bugs and requests.
I started to do a bug thread. If you don't want to add a subforum, can you stick this thread?

'Bye!
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:22 AM   #2
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

First of all thank you for sticking the thread. About bug management, recently I opened a new thread for a single bug, but it was removed. I think it's more neat to create separate threads for every bug (if they don't exist yet) _and_ a sticky Bugs thread as a quick reference:
  1. you can get email notifications only about a single bug
  2. you can read all the posts about a single bug without searching them
  3. normally in a forum: one argument = one thread
  4. this is how bug tracking system works (yes, this is a forum, but we have no bug tracking system)

Let me know what do you think about
Advert
Old 05-18-2013, 07:15 PM   #3
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse

There's a strange problem with the first post of the thread: I can't edit it any more. Forum says "Unable to process the request. Please try again later" I can edit the other posts, the problem is only with the first post. Thank you in advance!
Old 05-22-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Are you unable to post to that thread?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #5
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse

No, I was unable to edit the first post, but now it works
Advert
Old 05-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote