Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-10-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
mark_e_h
Connoisseur
mark_e_h began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/IpadMini
Double copies of news publications

So I set up my first news subscriptions. Everything worked fine - the magazines were downloaded, and automatically emailed to my Kindle Touch.
BUT - the next time I plugged in my Kindle, Calibre downloaded a second copy of all the mags. I did nothing (that I know of) to cause this.

What happened??

thnx,
mark_e_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:22 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Go to preferences->behavior and tell calibre not to automatically send news to the ereader
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2012, 01:13 AM   #3
mark_e_h
Connoisseur
mark_e_h began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/IpadMini
That's it. Thanks....
mark_e_h is offline   Reply With Quote