Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-29-2007, 10:27 AM   #1
Mitchll
Cave Dweller
Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ipad Sony reader prs-505 prs-900
Book Catalog

As we all agree, Connect is a horror when it comes to keeping track of ebooks. I have been looking for a program that will keep track of the ebooks I have and let me take comprehensive view of my library (I'm at about 1000 ebooks now). I came across readerware http://www.readerware.com/ . You can enter manually all info you could ever want, or enter the isbn code and it retrieves more than you would want. There is a trial download.

Mitchll
Mitchll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 11:07 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Looks interestin, Mitchll, and $40 isn't too bad on the price (particularly if you get in on the free bar-code reader they're currently offering). It sounds like you've played with it a bit -- does the app actually store the files too, or just the info on them? (I didn't see that info in my first look over of the site....)
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2007, 11:21 AM   #3
Mitchll
Cave Dweller
Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ipad Sony reader prs-505 prs-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Looks interestin, Mitchll, and $40 isn't too bad on the price (particularly if you get in on the free bar-code reader they're currently offering). It sounds like you've played with it a bit -- does the app actually store the files too, or just the info on them? (I didn't see that info in my first look over of the site....)
It just stores the info as far as I can see. I don't think the reader comes free if you order the $40 package.
Mitchll

Last edited by Mitchll; 03-29-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Mitchll is offline   Reply With Quote