Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #1
Gernella
Gernella began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600/Kobo Arc7
Horizontal line at start of chapter

Due to Christmas I have not had time to use my new reader a lot. I have now discovered that when I come to the start of a new chapter the book has a horizontal line down the centre of the page. Trouble is once I get to this I cannot move it on to another page.

I am using the reader on L, to get round it, I have found that if I move back to S, I can see the start of the chapter and move the page on, I change back to L and move the pages back (if I don't move on, as soon as I change back to L, I see the horis. The reader than changes pages without a problem, until the next chapter. Very annoying and I have no idea why it does it.

The book was copied and pasted from the Adobe Reader folder, although books purchased since have been in the e-pub format. I thought at first copying and pasting had corrupted somewhere but redoing it has produced the same situation.

Anyone any ideas?
Gernella is offline   Reply With Quote