Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
cosmic_joke
cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cosmic_joke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle voyage
calibre and the nexus 7 tablet

I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the android forum but before ordering the nexus 7 tablet I would like to know for sure that calibre is going to work with it completely

If anyone can let me know I would appreciate it
cosmic_joke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
The Nexus 7 won't appear as a USB disk when connected to a PC, so it won't show up as a Device in Calibre. See FAQ: How do I use calibre with my Android phone/tablet? For a recent discussion with other options, see Sending files to Asus Transformer Prime.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert