Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
Shakenbake158
Enthusiast
Shakenbake158 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Does the Kobo Have a Browser?

I was wondering if you guys new whether or not the Kobo (not the touch) has a web browser.
Shakenbake158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:32 AM   #2
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
The WiFi (2nd generation) has one, but it's not official and not really userfriendly - you have to change a configuration file to point it to a new site.

(It's used to buy books on the device, the store is a website.

More here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...hlight=browser

I doubt the original has a browser - no way to connect to the internet, I think?
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2011, 10:07 AM   #3
ladybugh
Enthusiast
ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ladybugh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Sage and Elipsa
The Touch has one called the Kobo web-browser. It is a beta but seemed to work fine for me for the little bit that I looked up (checked into my Goodreads account and searched author & series information on google).
ladybugh is offline   Reply With Quote