Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 01-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #1
debbielovesbooks
debbielovesbooks began at the beginning.

Device: Sony T2
User Password Protected PDF Ebook

Is there any way to find a fix so that I can read a user password protected PDF ebook on my Sony PRS 505? I have read through the threads here, and also did a Google search, but if the answer was in anything I read, I didn't understand it! If there is a way to do this, I would be grateful if someone could explain the step-by-step process in words of one syllable. As always, many thanks. (P.S. If it matters, I do have ADE installed on my computer.)
debbielovesbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
If it is a conventional passworded PDF, then Adobe Digital Editions can't read it. However, see 505 and password protected PDF.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert