Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #1
heathbre
heathbre began at the beginning.

Device: irex DR1000S
Red face Hi from Toronto... time to stop lurking

Hi all. Can't say that I'm a long time lurker, but I've been doing it pretty intensely over the past couple of months. I'm a grad student and thought it would be great to save paper and my eyes by reading my articles off of an epaper device.

Right now I'm looking at the DR1000 since despite it's issues it seems to be the best hands down for viewing PDFs. That said I'm definitely open to alternative if anyone has any suggestions.
heathbre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:29 AM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Glad you finally decided to say "hello". If you've been lurking for a while, you should already know your way around the wiki, ebooks, and the silliness of the Lounge. Just give a yell if you have questions or need help.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2008, 09:52 AM   #3
heathbre
heathbre began at the beginning.

Device: irex DR1000S
Hi BookishDreamer... thanks for the welcome. I'm usually pretty good at poking my nose around but, will check in with you if I need a guide.
heathbre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi heathbre and welcome to the Forum. Lots of friendly advice here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote